COVID-19 Update (in-store shopping for wholesale account holders)
In light of the current COVID-19 situation, some of our business practices may be different to what you are used to for the coming weeks/months. We are following all government guidelines in an effort to remain on top of the spread of Coronavirus.
- Upon arrival at reception, please remain behind the yellow line.
- Please take note of distancing measures in place, to avoid contact with others (stay more than 1.5 metres from people).
- Please sign the guest book. Visitor passes are not required.
- Should you require a price list while shopping, please request for an electronic copy to be emailed to your device.
- Use EFTPOS tap and pay rather than paying by cash, if you can.
- Cover your cough and sneeze, dispose of tissues, and sanitize your hands (washroom facilities are available, please ask).
We have increased hygiene processes, including regular disinfection of EFTPOS machine, counter tops and high touch surfaces.
Should you prefer not to shop in-store, you are welcome to place your order via email or phone 08 6144 4422.
- Once your order has been picked & packed, you will receive an invoice via email. Our payment options are listed on the invoice and goods will be available for collection upon receipt of payment. We do accept payment via credit card over the phone.
- For your safety and the health of others, upon arrival at reception, we kindly request that you please adhere to the measures put in place to manage physical distancing recommendations.
Should you have any questions at all, we are open between the hours of 7:00am - 5:00pm WST.
If you show any signs of sickness (such as fever, coughing, sore throat and shortness of breath), or if you have been overseas in the last two weeks, or if you have been in contact with any confirmed COVID-19 cases, we kindly request that you do not shop in-store. Please make alternative arrangements to have your goods collected.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.